When our guests arrive at our Luxury Dove Hunting lodge, their normal reaction is one of wonder and awe at the magnificent setting and the exceptionally beautiful and appointed estancia. This working estancia surrounded by polo fields, organic gardens, crops and grazing horses is one of the most beautiful properties of any estancia in all of Argentina. This dove hunting lodge is listed as one of the top 100 boutique hotels in the entire world.
True to any 5 star property, what sets the experience apart here is the precise attention to detail and impeccable service to every guest that each member of the staff from the lodge manager to the gardener practices. Everything from the incredible views, spectacular furnishings, the gourmet chefs preparing delicious homemade meals sourced from the onsite organic garden to the hunting assistants helping you in the field, everyone is focused on one thing – you having a unforgettable lodging, dining, shooting and outdoor experience in one of the most stunning settings in Argentina and the world.
The extreme quality and superior service continues when it comes to the hunting. The shooting fields are located a short drive from the lodge and are filled with millions of birds. Whether you’re a casual shooter firing just a few hundred rounds per day or a high volume shooter who wants shoot several thousand rounds every session, you will not be disappointed. This shooting experience in the hills just to the northeast of Cordoba will leave you exhilarated and exhausted at the end of your shooting day. When you return to the lodge, you will find the spa staff ready to pamper you with massages, steam baths, a workout facility and much, much more.
The Luxury Dove Hunting program is for the person who wants a true over the top experience in every way. The service, lodging, cuisine and shooting will be the pinnacle of any hunting adventure you’ve ever experienced.
- December 1st to April 30th
- Daily rate $1090 – based on double occupancy
- Single room $1290
- Non Shooter $700
- Extra night $700/night on the Dec 1 – Apr 30th part (no hunting included)
- May 1st to November 30th
- Daily rate $890 – based on double occupancy – minimum required: 6 double rooms
- Single room $1090
- Non shooter $600
- Extra night $600/night on the May 1 – Nov 30 part (no hunting included)
- Additional Expenses
- Gun Entry Permits – $140 per gun
- Gun Rental - $70 per day
- Cordoba hunting license – $65 per day
- Shells – $13 per box of 25
- Laundry Service – $10 per bag
- Phone Calls – $1 per minute
- Lodging at our Exclusive Dove Lodge
- Lunch in the fields, Dinner at the Lodge with fine house wines
- Wine, beer, local spirits during the hunts
- Transfer From/To Cordoba Intl Airport (only parties arriving & departing together) – see transfer policy below
- Meet & Assistance at Airport upon Arrival & Departure
- Transfers To/From Hunting Areas when Required
- Professional Guiding Service & Bird Boys
- Gun Cleaning Service
- High speed Internet
- Gratuities Guides/House Staff
- Separate Party Transfer To/From Airport – see transfer policy below
- Itinerary Modifications by Passenger
- Buenos Aires Transfers/Hotels
- Baggage Overweight Charges
- Personal/Baggage Insurance
- Drinks from the bar and room mini-bar
- Massages and special spa treatments
- Lunch at the lodge
- Any activity outside of hunting such as horseback riding, polo lessons or tours.
Daily Bag Limit:
8 private suites furnished with two twin sized beds, large living room, wine cellar, sommelier, organic garden,horse stables, polo grounds and swimming pool.
Polo, horse riding, golfing, horse riding, mountain biking, massage, swimming, wine tours and cooking classes.
International flights: from U.S. cities into Santiago Chile or Buenos Aires Argentina.
Connector Flight: 1 hour flight to Cordoba
Transfer to Lodge is approximately 40 minutes from Cordoba airport.
Only two transfers are included: one for arrivals and one for departures (they apply to parties arriving together). For transfers on different schedules there will be an $80 USD surcharge (one way) per single passenger and $40 USD per person (one way) for groups (3 or more passengers).
50% deposit is required to guarantee booking. Final payment is due 60 days before departure. Please note this deposit is NON REFUNDABLE unless a replacement is found.